Join our membership family and rediscover D.C.’s history today. In addition to special exhibitions, the Historical Society offers a fresh lineup of programs and a wide variety of membership benefits to enthrall history lovers of all ages. Annual Membership $50 – 70 Individual $70; Senior/Student/Teacher $50 Benefits include:
- Two issues of Washington History ($40 value);
- Invitations to members-only tours and events;
- Discounts on event tickets and library services with your member card; and
- Priority reservations for limited-enrollment programs.
Membership PLUS $100 Member Plus is for a family of four (2 adults, 2 children) Benefits include all of the membership benefits listed above, plus:
- Online access to over 40 back issues of Washington History and the 52 volumes of the Records of the Columbia Historical Society
- Membership in the North American Reciprocal Museum Association (FREE admission and discounts at 880 institutions across the country). See full list
Important tax information
The Historical Society of Washington, D.C. [Tax ID 53-0238800] is a 501(c) 3 organization. The annual value of Washington History is $40 and membership contributions in excess of that sum are deductible to the extent allowed.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org