Has your research in the Kiplinger Research Library been published or presented recently? Please let us know so we can add you to the Researcher Roll Call, a non-exhaustive online book/blog/conference paper-shelf which is arranged alphabetically by creator or site name. Please note, image use and research guidelines request that a copy of the published work be donated for possible inclusion in the holdings of the Historical Society of Washington, D.C. Book titles will appear as hyperlinks once they are entered into the catalog.
The (Virtual) Patron Publication Shelf includes:
- “What Once Was,” a recurring column in the Intowner, by Stephen A. Hansen.
- Arciniega, Canden Schwantes. Wicked Georgetown, 2013. Non-fiction book.
- DeFerrari, John. Historic Restaurants of Washington, D.C., 2013. Non-fiction book.
- Einberger, Scott. A History of Rock Creek Park: Wilderness & Washington, D.C., 2014. Non-fiction book.
- Hansen, Stephen A. A History of Dupont Circle: Center of High Society in the Capital, 2014. Non-fiction book.
- Janke, Lucinda Prout. A Guide to Civil War Washington, D.C.: The Capital of the Union, 2013. Non-fiction book.
- McKevitt, Stephen R. Meridian Hill: A History, 2014. Non-fiction book.