The Kiplinger Research Library provides reproduction and permissions services for both visiting and long-distance researchers. All fees must be paid in advance of service. A complete schedule for permissions fees is available.
- A $5.00 shipping and handling fee will be added to all domestic mail orders.
- A service fee of $10.00 is added to photocopy requests initiated by phone, fax, mail, or e-mail.
- Photocopies: $0.25 per copy. (Also at $0.25 per copy, small orders can be scanned to PDF and emailed, thus saving the $5 mailing fee).
Request for Digital Images:
- To request scans, please complete the Request for Digital Images and Permission to Publish form (please note, this is a fillable PDF if you have the correct software) and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail.
- Scans provided as low-resolution JPEG files ($5) or high-resolution TIFF files ($25). Electronic delivery is included in fee; additional cost for mailing.
- Providing scanned images does not convey permission to publish. See request form for details.
- Scanning orders are processed after payment is received and may take up to two weeks to complete. Rush services are available for an additional fee.
Permission to Publish:
- To request permission to publish material from our collections, please review our fee schedule, complete Request for Digital Images and Permission to Publish form (please note, this is a fillable PDF if you have the correct software), and return it to email@example.com or via mail.
- Note: The Historical Society does not own copyright to all items held in our collections. Please do not send payment until you receive an invoice from HSW; the invoice will be sent once permissions research is complete.